Spit up? Vomiting? Feeding refusal? Sleep disturbances? Wheezing?
When should reflux/vomiting be considered a warning signal?
Some babies seem to show different alarming symptoms which should be dicussed with a health care professional:
- Spitting up/vomiting frequently (not only after the feeding)
- Crying often/sleep disturbances
- Losing weight
- Feeding difficulties
- Coughing, wheezing etc
These symptoms may be caused by severe regurgitations or allergy to cow milk protein. Your pediatrician might consider a specially designed formula to manage these alarming signs.
Novalac adapted solution
Novalac AR digest is specially designed to manage common symptoms between severe reflux and suspected cow milk protein allergy:
• Novalac AR Digest is strongly thickened in order to reduce reflux episodes.
• Novalac AR Digest contains small fragments of protein to manage symptoms in case of suspected allergy to cow milk proteins.
• Novalac AR digest is nutritionally complete, thus, can replace a regular formula and ensures optimal growth.
• Novalac AR digest ensures comfort for both baby and parents.
Novalac AR Digest: from birth onwards
Always refer to your health care professional for a medical advice.